Thursday, July 16, 2009

To my beautiful bride...

Flash back... About this time, 10 years ago. Somehow catching a ride on an old school bus, stopping at the Getto Hy-Vee for some more alcohol. Stumbling back to Collins Plaza, the anticipation of wedding bells a few hours away.

I still honestly can’t believe that I have had the pleasure to call Jaime my wife for the past 10 years. Perhaps harder to believe that I found my soul mate while I was in 7th grade!

To my wife... Thank you. You continue to be my best friend, my soul, my heartbeat. You have loved me unconditionally, shown me support in every possible way, shown unbelievable tolerance for my stupidity, and brought laughter to my heart even in my darkest days. You breathe life into my spirit... and your love brings heaven to earth. I honestly do not know if there is anyone that can match the amount of love that you show not only to me, but to your children, to your family, and to your friends. You amaze me and I love you dearly.

Happy anniversary Jaime. God I love this woman... And I’m not using the Lord’s name in vain here. She was HIS gift to me. A gift from heaven.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was absolutely beautiful Tim! May you have many more years of happiness together.

Michelle

Thorntons said...

happy belated anniversary dear friends. Being married to your best friend truly is one of God's most amazing blessings. Congratulations to both of you. Love, Mindy

Anonymous said...

Tim, You are too sweet. I do agree that God has a plan for your life and He knows exactly who should be with you to share it. We both are very blessed to have married our best friend and so lucky they love us for who we are.
Take care good buddy and happy anniversary.
Erica