Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Is Summer finally here?

We finally have had a couple of nice days in Iowa. Sunshine, low wind, NO RAIN! The kids have been outside playing t-Ball almost every chance they get. Blasi has her first game tonight (if it doesn’t rain), so that should be interesting.

I have to take a second and give my wife some props right now. I spent most of the afternoon on Sunday playing golf and left my wife and kids at home. When I returned that evening, Jaime had mowed the lawn, cleaned the inside and outside of my car, and did the laundry! No wonder she doesn’t ever blog. And here I was enjoying the nice weather playing some golf and drinking a few beers. What a woman!!! Sorry guys... She’s spoken for!

And ladies, if you’re looking for a slightly overweight man that spends most of his free time golfing and hates to clean, cook, or do any chores in general. Well, I’m spoken for too... What a woman!

1 comment:

Sarah Brecht said...

Yes, you do have it good! What a lady!